1.) What are Dao Drops Herbal Droppers?
- Dao Drops herbal droppers are liquid herbal preparations that combine medicinal herbs to target specific issues in the body. Dao Drops line of herbal droppers also includes individual extracts of popular herbs found in traditional medical systems.
2.) Do Dao Drops contain Alcohol?
- Dao Drops herbal droppers are 100% alcohol free. They’re glycerites/glycerin based tinctures which use vegetable plant glycerin as the main method of extraction.
3.) How Long Do They Last?
- If stored correctly in a dark cool place, our herbal droppers can retain freshness and potency for anywhere between 12-24 months.
4.) How Do You Use Dao Drops Herbal Droppers?
- Dao Drops herbal droppers can be added to your water, tea, juice or your favorite smoothie. They’re also just as effective when taken straight up and place under the tongue.
5.) What Is The Recommended Dosage?
- Our suggested dosage for each of our herbal preparations is 3 full squirts of the dropper bulb (droppers-full) per serving. This can be repeated up to 3 times daily and amounts for approximately 2ml of herbal extract per serving.
6.) What Ratio Herbal Extract To Liquid Should You Use?
- A general rule of thumb for herbal extracts is to use 4 oz of water/liquid to 2 full squirts (droppers-full). While this is a general rule for herbal tinctures, our herbal droppers can be added to larger amounts of liquid without a significant reduction in effectiveness or potency.
7.) How Do Dao Drops Taste?
- One of the main advantages of glycerin based tinctures over alcohol based tinctures comes down to taste. While alcohol based tinctures are harsher on the palate and carry a taste similar to a regular shot of alcohol, glycerin based tinctures offer a mildly sweet and satisfying taste which may be enjoyed by kids and persons who’re looking to avoid the consumption of alcohol.
8.) Are Dao Drops All Natural & Vegan?
- At Dao Drops we take pride in ensuring all our herbal droppers are formulated with natural ingredients only. We use 100% organic herbs which are extracted with non-gmo vegetable based glycerin. This ensures our droppers are 100% vegan, gluten free, grain free and contains no artificial ingredients, fillers, gmos or pesticides.
9.) Can you take Dao Drops herbal droppers while pregnant or breastfeeding ?
- Even though our herbal extracts are considered safe and are made with natural substances, we always recommend to first consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffering from any known medical condition before taking any dietary supplement.
10.) Can Children Take Dao Drops Herbal Droppers?
- Although our drops are 100% natural we recommend consulting your healthcare practitioner before use in infants and children.
11.) What can I do to get the best results from Dao Drops?
💧 Water intake is key! While your body is detoxing, drinking the appropriate amount of water will help flush out toxins that accumulate in the body. We recommend spring water (with lemon or lime) and a minimum of an ounce of water for each pound you weigh every day. Teas, fruits with high water content, fresh pressed fruit and vegetable juices, vegetable soups and broths can account for part of your water intake.
🍓🥕 Load up on fruits and vegetables! The antioxidant properties in fresh foods like these will assist with detoxification from the inside out. If you're new to eating this way, consume at least one vegetable/fruit smoothie and or green juice daily to begin.
⚠️ Limit or avoid processed foods, artificial sweeteners, alcohol, red meat, dairy, eggs fried foods & GMO foods to allow the body to heal. It also can be beneficial for some people to consume a low fat diet. If you eat meat, choose fish & lean sources of white meat and limit to one serving a day or every other day. Add greens & fresh salads to meat based dishes.
🧘 🏋️ 🏃♀️ Get your exercise on! Find what works for you and stick to it... whether it's yoga, weight lifting, running, or something else... your body needs to move! Get 30 minutes of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times weekly and make sure you're sweating, which will help flush out toxins.
🏆 Stick to these guidelines for 2-3 weeks and experience the difference!
12.) Do you have a Money Back Guarantee?
- Yes! We stand by our products 100%, no matter what. If you have a problem, we will solve it. If we can't solve your problem within 30 days, we will reship or fully refund your order. Satisfaction guaranteed.
13) Are Dao Drops Safe?
- Yes, Dao Drops are safe and effective for adults. However, we do recommend consulting your doctor or medical professional if you have any allergies.
14.) Are Dao Drops FDA Approved?
- Dietary supplements, in general, are not FDA-approved. Under the law (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994), dietary supplement companies do not need FDA approval prior to marketing their products.
15.) Are Dao Drops Skinny Drops safe?
- SKINNY DROPS by Dao Drops are made from all natural herbs, which are safe for human consumption.
16.) Are Dao Drops Good?
- Yes, Dao Drops have a nice pleasant taste and each formula tastes slightly different depending on the herbs that are used in the formula.
17.) What are Dao Drops?
- Dao Drops are liquid herbal extracts made from organically grown herbs.
18.) Where are Dao Drops made?
- Dao Drops herbal tinctures are made from organic herbs sourced from the best local suppliers.
19.) Is Dao Drops legit?
- Yes, Dao Drops is a California based holistic health company specializing in the formulation of organic herbal elixirs. Thousands of satisfied customers have used Dao Drops to help achieve their own goals.
20.) Do Dao Drops Work?
- Yes, Dao Drops herbal tinctures have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Results may also vary depending on diet and lifestyle choices.
21.) Can you mix Dao Drops?
- Yes, all of Dao Drop's herbal tinctures can be mixed together.
22.) Do Dao Drops Skinny Drops work?
- Dao Drops Skinny herbal formula may be effective in assisting in healthy weight loss by gently boosting metabolism and by reducing cravings for unhealthy foods.
23.) How to Use Dao Drops
- We recommend adding 1.5 to 2 full squirts of the dropper bulb to water, juice, tea or your favourite beverage. Dao Drops's herbal tinctures can also be taken directly under the tongue.