If you’re looking for a liver detox tea recipe, we’ve got three.
With a warm detox tea, your body will absorb the nutrients easier. Of course, you can have an iced tea for those hot summer days too.
But, if you’re specifically looking for a summer detox, try our liver cleanse juice recipe instead.
Liver dysfunction affects nearly every other bodily function. Struggling to lose weight? Try a liver detox recipe with olive oil.
Need a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory detox? The turmeric liver detox recipe could be your saving grace.
Liver detoxing is a sure way to cleanse the body, inside and out. You’ll have more energy, clearer skin, and fewer mood swings.
Liver Detoxing Teas
Lemon and Ginger Liver Detox Tea
This liver detox recipe should be consumed daily for at least 45 days. Drink it first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach for the best results.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups of water
- 1 lemon, freshly juiced
- Lemon peel from 1 lemon, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly grated
- 2 full pipettes of liver detox drops
- Juice the lemon and chop the skin into small pieces.
- Grate the fresh ginger.
- Put the water in a saucepan.
- Add the lemon skin and ginger to the water in the pan.
- Bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Allow to simmer for 1 minute and then take it off the heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool down enough to drink.
- Add the lemon juice and detox drops, and strain the tea.
- Drink and enjoy.
Dandelion Root Liver Detox Tea
This recipe requires a tea diffuser. If you don’t have one, simmer the ingredients in a small pot on the stove instead. It should be simmered for 10 minutes.
Then strain into your cup.
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 13 minutes
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried dandelion root
- 2 dried cloves
- Fresh lemon
- 2 full pipettes of Dao Drops
- Honey, agave, or organic liquid stevia for sweetness
- Place the ginger slices into your empty teacup.
- Put the cloves and dandelion root into the tea diffuser. Place the diffuser into the cup.
- Pour the boiling water into the cup.
- Move the diffuser around to get the herbs to start infusing the water.
- Add the Dao Drops to the tea.
- Place a smaller saucer on top of the cup to trap the heat.
- Steep tea for 10 minutes.
- Remove the diffuser ball and add honey and lemon to taste.
- If the tea isn’t strong enough to your liking, put the diffuser ball back in a little longer.
- Dandelion root can be bought online or at a natural food store.
- You can add our energy drops if you need a boost.
The Ultimate Liver Detox Tea Recipe
This recipe contains more ingredients than the other two above. It’s intended to be made in bulk and can be stored for 2 months.
This is a good liver detox recipe for weight loss and you can add our weight loss drops as well.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp dandelion leaf
- 2 tbsp milk thistle root
- 2 tbsp lemon peel
- 2 tbsp lemongrass leaf
- 2 tbsp peppermint leaf (or green mint)
- 2 tbsp dried ginger root
- 2 tbsp licorice root
- 8 rosehip fruit, each cut into 4 pieces
- 2 full pipettes of Dao detox drops
- Combine all the ingredients (except the rosehip) into a bowl.
- Divide the ingredients into teaspoon-full servings (should get 16 servings).
- Place each serving in a tea filter bag and add a piece of rosehip.
- Close the bags.
- Steep 1 bag in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and add the Dao detox drops.
- Sip and enjoy.
- The tea bags can be made in bulk or as-needed.
- You can use a tea diffuser as well.
- If you don’t have either, simmer tea on the stove and strain it into your cup.
- Store the extra tea in an airtight container.
Liver Detox Herbs
Contains 7 all-natural, all-organic herbs for liver detoxing. Can be used in teas, water, juices, etc.
High in antioxidants and could reduce alcohol damage.
A digestional aid that’s high in antioxidants. It’s used to treat nausea, bloating, and other digestive issues. It’s often used to treat morning sickness.
High in vitamin C, lemon helps them break down toxins. A lemon juice liver cleanse recipe will turn toxins into easily absorbable substances.
Milk Thistle Seed
Aids in protecting the liver and repairing any damage.
Reduces inflammation and increases blood circulation. It reduces cholesterol absorption as well.
Supports digestion and reduces bloating.
Reduces inflammation and stress. It also adds a bit of sweetness to the tea.
Rose Hip Fruit
It normalizes blood sugar levels and supports the kidney and bowel.
Liver detoxing is a great way to reset your body. The liver detox tea recipes above are great for detoxing in winter..
Try our celery juice recipe for liver cleanse or the liver cleanse with beet juice recipe. They’re both great for liver detoxing and will leave your body healthier than ever.
Did You Find Our Blog Helpful? Then Consider Checking:
- 7 Day Detox Soup Recipe
- 10 Day Detox Smoothie Recipe
- 30 Day Detox Recipes
- 24 Hour Detox Cleanse Recipe
- 3 Day Detox Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Day Detox Recipes
- 21 Day Green Smoothie Detox Recipe
- 3 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes
- 1 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes
- 30 Day Juicing Fast Recipes
- 7 Day Juice Cleanse Plan Recipes
- 60 Day Juice Fast Recipes
- 10-Day Juice Fast Recipes
- 28 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes
- 21 Day Sugar Detox Recipes