Have you heard about the 7-Day Detox Soup Recipe? Are you looking for an easy-to-make detox soup recipe?
At Dao Drops, detoxifying your system is our passion. That’s why we created these tasty, healthy soup recipes!
A 7-day detox will give you enough time to establish new, healthy habits. It’ll help boost your immune system, provide you with ample energy to take on the day, and feel better!
Let’s get cooking.
How To Prepare The Best 7-Day Detox Soups
All of our detox soup recipes are low in fat. They contain essential ingredients, such as our famous Detox Drops, to detox your body quickly. You only need to add two full pipettes of your favorite Dao Drops to a soup for the most benefits.
Some ingredients, such as garlic and turmeric, also act as an anti-inflammatory, ensuring that your immune system gets the boost it needs. Here are the best 7-day detox soup recipes around.
Stovetop Detox Cabbage Soup Recipe
This famous cabbage soup recipe will help cleanse your liver and regulate your gut. The added Detox Drops ensure that your body gets everything it needs to start an effective, healthy detox.
- Olive oil, onion, pepper, garlic, and tomatoes
- Cabbage, celery stalks, and a low-salt broth
- Tomato paste, lemon juice, turmeric, and spinach
- Broccoli slaw (optional)
- Detox Drops
Heat your nonstick pot over medium heat. Once warm, slowly add the oil and cook the chopped onion, bell pepper, and celery for 5 minutes, or until all your ingredients are soft.
Remember to stir frequently; otherwise, your ingredients may burn. Add chopped garlic to the mix, and cook for another minute while stirring.
Now add all of your remaining ingredients, except for the Detox Drops, salt, lemon juice, and spinach. Once you’ve added your ingredients, raise the heat medium-high. You want your soup to boil.
Once it’s started to boil, reduce the heat to medium-low. Stir your ingredients, and then cover your pot with a lid. Let it simmer for about 30 minutes, or until all of your vegetables are soft and tender.
Finally, remove the lid and add your Detox Drops, lemon juice, and spinach. You may also add in some salt for flavor. Stir all of your ingredients again.
Cleansing Broccoli Soup Recipe
One of our favorites, this cleansing broccoli soup is quick and easy to prepare. It only takes 30-minutes to make a creamy, silky smooth detox soup. The added Slim Drops make it great if you want to kick-start a diet after a holiday splurge.
- 6 cups of water, or 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1/2 an onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 3 medium carrots, diced
- 1 small head of broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Juice from 1/2 of a small lemon
- Skinny Drops
Pour water or vegetable broth into a large pot. Add celery, carrots, broccoli, onion, garlic, and fresh ginger. Bring to a simmer on medium-high heat.
Stir in the turmeric and cayenne pepper; You should add some salt and pepper to taste. Once done, reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
Once all the vegetables are soft, add some Skinny Drops and lemon juice to the soup. Now, transfer the soup to a blender or food processor and blend until it’s silky smooth.
Remember to reheat your soup before serving it!
Healthy Veggie Detox Soup
This detox soup recipe is easy to customize. We’re particularly fond of it because you can replace any vegetables with what you’ve got at home. As long as those vegetables are organic and fresh, you can prepare a tasty, healthy vegetable soup to detoxify your body.
At Dao Drops, we find that this soup is particularly effective when you add some Skin Drops. While the wholesome vegetables feed your body and soul, the drops will nourish your skin, letting your true beauty shine.
- Olive oil for cooking your vegetables.
- Diced red onion.
- Freshly minced garlic and ginger
- Chopped celery, carrots, and purple cabbage.
- De-stemmed kale, torn into pieces.
- Broccoli florets, Cauliflower florets all split apart into small, edible sections.
- Turmeric, Skin Drops, and lemon juice.
- Water, and diced tomatoes.
- Pink Himalayan salt, cracked black pepper, Italian seasoning, and parsley.
Start by adding some oil to a large pot. Add onion, garlic, and ginger. Saute for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Now, add celery, carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli. Stir and cook the ingredients for 3 minutes. Add some diced tomatoes and turmeric.
Add water, and bring to a boil. Once your soup is boiling, reduce the heat to simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in 2 pipettes of Skin Drops some Italian seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.
Add kale, cabbage, and lemon juice during the last two minutes of simmering.
Tasty Chicken Detox Soup Recipe
We’ve all heard that chicken soup is good for your soul. It’s also fantastic for your health! This hearty chicken soup will help you improve your immune system with the added Immunity Drops.
This detox chicken soup also fights colds and flu while keeping your body clean of toxins.
- Olive oil, diced onion, minced garlic, and minced ginger.
- Organic chicken breasts, or even boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Chicken broth, or vegetable broth, depending on your preference.
- Red or orange bell peppers, carrots, celery, and broccoli.
- Some cauliflower.
- Italian seasoning, Immunity Drops, red pepper flakes, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Lemon juice, parsley, or basil.
Heat some oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Saute the onion, garlic, and ginger. Now add some bell peppers, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste, then saute for a few minutes.
Add your chicken breasts and broth to the mix. Bring everything to a boil, lower the heat and let it simmer. Remove the chicken breasts from the pot and shred them before adding them back to the pot.
Stir in some broccoli and cauliflower. Cook everything until the vegetables are soft and tender. Add Immunity drops with lemon juice and fresh parsley or basil.
How Do I Store Detox Soup?
You can store your fat-burning detox soup for up to 7 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You could also safely freeze your soup and store it in a freezer for up to 6 months.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of A Detox Soup Detox?
The 7-day detox diet comes with several pros and cons. Here are the most important ones you’ll need to keep in mind when on it.
- Quick weight loss. Some people report losing up to 10 pounds in just 7 days.
- Amazing detox for your entire body.
- Effortlessly start several healthy habits.
- Depending on the ingredients, it can be anti-inflammatory.
- You need to drink plenty of water.
- Soup may be a bland diet for some people.
- Not a long-term diet.
How Does The 7-Day Soup Detox Diet Work?
For 7 days, every day, you’ll be enjoying a tasty detox soup. The soup will detoxify your body, cleaning it from toxins so that you can have more energy, improve your immune system and live a healthier lifestyle.
For an equally effective, alternative detox, look at our 21-day sugar detox recipes. Sugar is one of the most common factors in weight gain and leads to an unhealthy lifestyle.
I Completed The 7-Day Cabbage Soup Detox, Now What?
Well done if you’ve managed to stick to this effective 7-day detox plan.
If you want to continue with a healthy, happy lifestyle, check out our 28-day juice diet recipes. If you don’t like juice, perhaps you’ll enjoy these tasty 10-day smoothie detox recipes.
When you live a healthy lifestyle, you’ll have more energy and an improved mood. You’ll be ready for whatever the world throws at you!
7-Day Detox Soup Recipe (FAQs)
Can I Substitute Any Foods While On The 7-Day Detox Soup Plan?
This detox plan is a rigorous dieting plan, and you cannot substitute any of the foods on it. If you feel that this plan is too restrictive, look at these 30-day detox recipes or these 21-day detox smoothie recipes as an alternative.
How Long Can I Stay On This Detox Diet?
This diet is a low-calorie diet, and you shouldn’t stay on it for longer than 7 days. It’s best to use this diet as a fast, effective detox diet and not a lifestyle.
Is There A Faster Detox Plan That I Can Follow?
If you want a faster detox plan, look no further than this 1-day juice cleanse recipe, and this 3-day juice cleanse recipe and shopping list.
Do I Need To Supplement My Diet While Doing A Soup Detox?
It would be best to include a supplement, such as our detox drops. They can help your body during the cleansing process.
You could also use our Skinny Drops while on this detox. They promote natural weight loss while increasing your natural energy.
Did You Find Our Blog Helpful? Then Consider Checking:
- 3 Day Detox Recipes For Weight Loss
- 30 Day Juicing Fast Recipes
- 7 Day Juice Cleanse Plan Recipes
- 60 Day Juice Fast Recipes
- 10-Day Juice Fast Recipes
- 21 Day Juice Fast Recipes
- 10 Day Detox Recipes
- 24 Hour Detox Cleanse Recipe
- Liver Detox Recipe
- Liver Detox Tea Recipe
- Reasons To Start A Cleanse
- Healthy Drinks To Make With Dao Drops Detox Drops
- Add Dao Drops ‘SKINNY’ Herbal...
- 5 Tips On How To Successfully Detox Cleanse!
- Along With Daodrops ‘DETOX’ Formula,...