The length of a detox period can vary anywhere between days and months, so you need to figure out what you are trying to achieve, and for how long you want to do it. A month-long detox is a more long-term endeavor, which will reflect in the results afterward. It requires good knowledge of 30-day detox recipes to keep you going.
Whether you want to lose weight and tone up, or you are looking to flush out your system for health reasons, a detox is a great way to reset your body by flushing out toxins and improving your overall well-being.
We look at what a 30-day detox entails, how to go about it, what your outcomes will be, and the best detox recipes to follow during your wellness journey.
Recipes For a 30-day Detox
Simple Zucchini Pasta (Serves 2)
Pasta is a major comfort food, and going without it while cutting down on wheat for a month can be difficult. You could also specifically look for 10-day wheat belly detox recipes.
But, you can make a healthier, lower-calorie version that is just as satisfying but adds the green that you need for your detox instead. To enhance the weight loss benefits, you can add SKINNY Drops to your sauce.
Substituting wheat pasta for spiralized zucchini, or ‘zoodles’, is a popular method in the health and wellness world. You can toss it in a range of different pasta sauces to keep it interesting, and it is a quick and easy meal to make.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 spiralized zucchini
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of vegan cheese (optional)
- A handful of fresh basil (chopped)
- A teaspoon of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- A pinch of chili flakes
- Pour the olive oil onto a pan on medium heat, and add the cherry tomatoes. Cook for 5-6 minutes, until the tomatoes soften and brown.
- Add in the zucchini pasta, and toss around for 4-5 minutes until slightly softened.
- Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes
- Transfer onto a plate and sprinkle over the chopped basil and vegan cheese.
Chicken Soup (Serves 4)
There is nothing heartier than chicken soup, and it makes for a satisfying low-calorie dinner during your detox period without feeling you are missing out on anything. Adding in SKINNY Drops will further supplement weight loss.
If you are a soup lover, you can also explore 7-day detox soup recipes. In addition to the chicken, this recipe also incorporates veggies so that you have a good balance in the meal.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1.5lb chicken breast (chopped)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 3 diced carrots
- 3 chopped stalks of celery
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 liters of chicken stock
- 2 cups of chopped broccoli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of chopped thyme
- Pour 1/2 a tablespoon of olive oil into a deep pot and add seasoned chicken. Cook for 15 minutes on high heat for the chicken to brown and cook through, and then remove to cool.
- Add another 1/2 a tablespoon of olive oil back into the same pot and add the garlic, onion, carrots, celery, and broccoli and cook until everything is softened.
- Once softened, pour in all the chicken stock and throw in the bay leaves. Leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and parsley, and leave to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Salmon and Vegetables (Serves 1)
Fish is a wonderfully healthy source of protein to add to your diet, and salmon in particular is a real superfood with its omega-3 fatty acids.
It is anti-inflammatory, improves heart and bone health, improves your cholesterol, and even helps the skin’s elasticity - which can be further improved with SKIN Drops. You can mix and match marinades, and pair them with any veggies for a healthy, fulfilling meal.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 8-ounce salmon fillet
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 chopped aubergine
- 2 cups of chopped cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking pan with baking paper or foil.
- Place the salmon, aubergine, and cauliflower onto the baking pan.
- Drizzle the salmon and vegetables with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Drizzle honey onto the salmon.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Having a hot drink in the morning with breakfast, or before bed, is a must for most, and this turmeric milk warms you up while also providing many benefits.
Turmeric is a golden superfood that has endless benefits for your health. These include improving health, reducing the risks of cancer, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties, and even improving mental health and focus, which can be further improved with FOCUS Drops.
- 250ml of any non-dairy milk alternative, such as almond, coconut, or oat milk
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger, OR ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan or pot, and simmer on very low heat until the mixture starts to boil.
- Pour into a mug through a sieve, and enjoy.
Lemon, Cucumber, and Mint water
Water is an essential part of our everyday diets, detox or not, as it provides nutrients and hydration to the body, flushes out toxins, increases focus and energy, improves the skin, keeps you regular, and so much more.
To enhance the benefits for your skin, add in a few SKIN Drops.
Adding in key ingredients to your water not only increases its benefits but also makes it interesting so that you want to drink even more. Lemon cleanses the arteries, and mint aids with digestion.
You should aim to consume between 2 and 3.5 liters of water every day. This can also be incorporated as a 21-day juice fast recipe.
You can make a large jug of this water so that you simply top up your glass or bottle throughout the day.
- 1 small sliced cucumber
- 2 sliced lemons
- 1/2 cup of mint
- 2 liters of water
- Place the cucumber, lemon, and mint into a large water jug or canister.
- Pour over the water, and add ice if desired.
Add Detox Drops
While the recipes provided are all packed with detox benefits, adding a detox supplement to meals and drinks increases and optimizes these benefits.
Our Detox Drops help to increase energy levels, improve mood, and benefit overall health. It is made with organic ingredients and is fully vegan and gluten-free.
It helps to detox the liver and kidneys, reduces bloating, aids healthy digestion, assists with weight loss, and cleanses the body of all toxins.
The drops should be taken once or twice daily, and can simply be added to any liquids consumed without altering the taste. Each dose should be two full pipettes.
What is a 30-day Detox?
Detox refers to a process of eliminating certain foods and habits and following a focused eating plan that then dispels all harmful toxins from your body.
This can be done regularly for a day or two at a time, such as a 24-hour detox cleanse, but if you want to reset and see a big difference in your health, as well as kickstart a more sustainable healthy lifestyle, a 30-day detox is ideal.
Once you have completed this, you can consider doing a more challenging detox, like a 60-day juice cleanse.
During your 30 day detox, you will be required to cut out certain things and increase your intake of healthier options.
Some of the food you will cut down on includes:
- Sugar (you can also explore 21-day sugar detox recipes)
- Refined wheat
- Red meat
- Herbal tea
You will need to replace this with more:
- Leafy greens
- Herbal tea
This is what you will need to do for a purely food-based detox. However, some choose to use this time of renewal and cleansing to detox in other areas of their lives.
This can extend to exercise, whereby you commit to moving your body and working out if not every day, then a minimum number of days per week.
You can also endeavor to fix your habits during this time. This might be increasing the hours you sleep every night, cutting down on screen time (e.g. phones, laptops, television), meditating regularly, journaling, spending more time outdoors, and so on.
You can tailor your detox experience to suit you and your needs. The best way to ascertain what needs to be fixed is to reflect on the unhealthier habits that you do in excess that need to be cut down, and the things that you don’t do often enough that need to be increased.
A detox is a perfect way to refresh your body and eliminate all harmful toxins and waste, to improve every aspect of your health and wellbeing.
It is key to construct and follow a nutritious and clean eating plan for your physical being, but you can also implement other detox habits to help your mental and emotional state.
A month-long detox can feel like a long time, and unlike a shorter detox, having to think of meals to prepare that follow the plan while still being delicious requires more research than 3-day detox recipes, so it helps to compile a list of suitable recipes.
If you want to optimize your detox period, adding in detox drops will elevate the cleansing and elimination of toxins and aid in improving all bodily functions and weight loss.
Did You Find Our Blog Helpful? Then Consider Checking:
- 3 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes
- 1 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes
- 30 Day Juicing Fast Recipes
- 7 Day Juice Cleanse Plan Recipes
- 10-Day Juice Fast Recipes
- 28 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes
- 10 Day Detox Smoothie Recipe
- 21 Day Green Smoothie Detox Recipe
- Liver Detox Recipe
- Liver Detox Tea Recipe
- Healthy Drinks To Make With Dao Drops Detox Drops
- How To Prepare Mentally And Physically For A Detox
- Do You Eat The Rainbow Everyday?
- Add Dao Drops ‘SKINNY’ Herbal...